Saturday, November 19, 2005

Mini Golf with the Mrs.

Yesterday was suppose to be nice and sunny, my one day off the bike. I woke up and found that instead of being sunny, it was overcast and not such a nice day. I had planned to take Amy to the beach, spending a day down on the coast, at Sorrento, having fun in the sun. I wanted to swim and run and throw a Frisbee but the weather just wasn't right for it. We decided to go and play mini golf instead.

I'm not sure if I should admit this, she didn't beat me, but we did draw. In my defense I turned my back on more than a few occasions when she paddled the ball along with her putter, but still.......a draw......does that make me a disgrace?

We didn't do much for the rest of the day, but had a dinner date with one of Amy''s best friends, Steph and her boyfriend Sam. We ate at a Japanese restaurant, I have to say I wont be going there again, my food tasted like plastic. I still ate the food, but only because I didn't want to go hungry.

later

No comments: